H: OK. We got a pool. My dad's trying to teach Stephen how to swim. Because he has this terrible fear of drowning. They are out there now, so I'm gonna see what Stephen's gonna do.
好的,咱家有一个游泳池。老爸想教Stephen游泳,因为他很怕水。他们就在外面。我去看看Stephen的表现。
S: OK. But... You know... I wanted... I didn't spend a dollar for this, so why do I have to swim in it?
好吧,但是...你知道...我想...建游泳池我又没花一毛钱,我干嘛非得进去游泳?
D: That makes no difference! We got the pool for the family.
跟那没关系!这游泳池是全家共有的。
S: you have not getting me swimming lessons when I was a kid or something? 'Cuz I still don't feel safe going in it.
小时候没让我上过游泳课吧?弄得我现在还对水没有安全感。
D: Aww... Please man! It's not that deep.
噢... 不是吧你!水又不深。
M: It's really really warm.
水真的一点都不凉。
S: What does it have to do with it being warm?
这跟水凉不凉有什么关系?!
D: It's not.
没有。
S: I'm not going in it!
我不下去!
D: What do you want? To go play on the computer? Is that what you want?
那你想干嘛?去玩电脑?就想玩电脑是吗?
S: Yeah! Pretty much!
是的!很想!
D: Play on the computer all God damn day? Sun is out. Let's get into the freaking pool.
一整天就趴在电脑上?太阳出来了,当然要泡游泳池。
S: No...No...No...
不,不,不!
M: Get a sun tan.
晒黑一点。
S: Why do I want a sun tan? Who am I trying to impress with this?
我干嘛要晒黑?我晒黑了去诱惑谁?
M: I don't know. But you just look better...
那我不知道,但是会帅一些啊。
S: I don't want sun.
我不要阳光。
M: Ohh my Gosh! What are you... Stephen!
我那个去!你这是......Stephen!
H: Stephen! It's like 4 foot of water!
Stephen!水只有1米2深!
M: It's not deep!
水不深!
S: Get away from me!
你离我远点!
M: It's warm! Just get back in!
水很暖和!回池里去啊!
S: Screw!...You! Screw you!!
去你的!去你的!
D: What's wrong with you, boy!
什么毛病啊,你这孩子!
S: I'm not a freaking fish! I don't need to swim! Screw you!
我又不是鱼!我不需要游泳!去你的!
D: Better get your ass out of here. I'm kicking your ass.
你最好闪远点,我揍扁你小子。