w88中文单词

听力入门w88中文演讲VOA慢速w88中文美文听力教程w88中文新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力w88中文视频

联合国秘书长2020新年致辞:青年就是当今世界的希望

wjrxm 于2019-12-31发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
当地时间12月29日,联合国秘书长古特雷斯发表2020年新年致辞。他表示,我们带着不确定性和不安全感进入2020年。但是,我们也要看到希望,青年就是当今世界的希望。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

From here at the United Nations, I join you in welcoming the New Year.

我在联合国和大家一起迎接新年。

We enter 2020 with uncertainty and insecurity all around.

我们带着不确定性和不安全感进入2020年。

Persistent inequality and rising hatred.

不平等持续存在,仇恨情绪日益高涨。

A warring world and a warming planet.

世界在交战,地球在变暖。

Climate change is not only a long-term problem but a clear and present danger.

气候变化是长期问题,更是实实在在的近期危险。

We cannot afford to be the generation that fiddled while the planet burned.

气候变化不断加剧,我们不能事不关己高高挂起。

But there is also hope.

但是,我们也要看到希望。

This year, my New Year’s message is to the greatest source of that hope: the world’s young people.

今年,我向全世界青年发出新年贺词,青年就是全世界的希望。

From climate action to gender equality to social justice and human rights, your generation is on the frontlines and in the headlines.

从气候行动性别平等,再到社会正义和人权等领域,青年一代站在了第一线,全世界都在关注青年。

I am inspired by your passion and determination.

你们的热情和决心激励着我。

You are rightly demanding a role in shaping the future.

你们提出公正要求,要在塑造人类未来中发挥自己的作用。

I am with you.

我支持你们。

The United Nations stands with you – and belongs to you.

联合国支持你们,且联合国属于青年。

2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.

2020年是联合国成立75周年。

We are launching a Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, our blueprint for a fair globalization.

我们正在启动“可持续发展目标行动十年”,这是我们实现全球化的蓝图。

This year, the world needs young people to keep speaking out. Keep thinking big. Keep pushing boundaries. And keep up the pressure.

新的一年,世界需要青年一代大胆直言,保持理想,打破禁锢,努力前行。

I wish you peace and happiness in 2020.

祝你们2020年平安幸福。

Thank you.

谢谢大家!

 1 2 下一页

w88中文演讲排行