w88中文听力

听力入门w88中文演讲VOA慢速w88中文美文听力教程w88中文新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力w88中文视频

每日w88中文听力Level 2第008课: 妈妈的好建议

kira86 于2020-05-20发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
每日w88中文听力训练 Level 2,通过训练不仅能提高听力技能,还能将说得更流利。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Article #8 Advice

第8篇 建议

Sometimes my mother gives me advice.

有时我妈妈给我建议。

She tells me to save my money for a rainy day.

她告诉我存点钱以备不时之需。

She says that I should eat my vegetables if I want to be strong when I grow up.

她说如果我想长大以后变得强壮,就该多吃蔬菜。

She says that you reap what you sow.

她说种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。

I didn't know what that one meant, so I asked her.

我不知道那是什么意思,所以我问她。

She said that if you are good to people, they will be good to you.

她说如果你对别人好,别人也会对你好。

If you do bad things, then bad things will come back to you.

如果你做了坏事,就会遭到报应。

My mother is always giving me advice.

我妈妈总是给我建议。

She says that a penny saved is a penny earned.

她说省一分钱等于赚一分钱。

I am still thinking about that one.

我还在想这句话。

Some of these things are difficult to understand.

有些事情是很难理解的。

My mother is very wise.

我的妈妈很聪明。

She says that she has learned from her mistakes.

她说她从错误中吸取了教训。

She tells me that she would like me not to make mistakes, but she says that everyone does make mistakes.

她告诉我她希望我不要犯错误,但她却说每个人都会犯错误。

The important thing is that we learn from our mistakes.

重要的是我们要从错误中吸取教训。

My mother says that nobody is perfect.

我妈妈说人无完人。

My mother tells my sister that time is precious.

我妈妈告诉我妹妹时间是宝贵的。

My sister wastes time, and my mother doesn't like that.

我妹妹浪费时间,妈妈不喜欢那样。

My mother tells me to be true to myself.

妈妈告诉我要对自己诚实。

She says that I should not follow the crowd.

她说我不应该随波逐流。

I should listen to my own conscience and do what I think is right.

我应该听从自己的良心,做我认为正确的事。

She says that it doesn't matter if you fail at something, the important thing is that you try.

她说如果你在某件事上失败了并不重要,重要的是你去尝试。

If you've done your best, then that is all that matters.

尽力去做了才是最重要的。

I listen to my mother.

我听妈妈的话。

I think she gives very good advice.

我觉得她的建议很好。

My mother has a lot of common sense.

我母亲很有常识。

I hope I am as wise as she is when I have children of my own.

当我有了自己的孩子时,我希望我能像她一样聪明。

Sometimes I wish that she would not give me so much advice.

有时我希望她不要给我那么多建议。

I think that I know what I'm doing.

我觉得我知道自己的所作所为。

But, in the end, I always remember what she has said, and I try to live by the standards that she has set for me.

但是最后我总是会记其她说过的话,并努力按照她为我设定的标准生活。

Take the advice that your parents give you.

采纳你父母给你的建议。

They only have your best interests at heart.

他们一切都是出于对你的关心。

 1 2 下一页

听力入门排行