英语四级

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

听电影<战争之王>学英语:场景4mp3

congcong 于2014-12-21发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
听电影<战争之王>学英语:场景4,含有mp3及中英对照文本台词阅读,供学习英语的人士参考学习。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

drachmas, rubles, rupees, and pounds-fucking-sterling.

 英镑...这些才是最好的 ...

 Of course, the U.S. Army got a piece of the action.

当然,美国陆军也插了一脚

 Army salaries were no better then than they are today.

80年代陆军薪资很低,即使现在也一样

And some of the brass,

而其中有些军官

like Lieutenant Colonel Southern...

像陆军的撒登中校

 needed to raise money for their own private wars.

需要钱来进行他私人的战争

 Good to make your acquaintance.

很高兴认识你

 This is bullshit money,

维(塔利),这点钱算个屁

 This is small-fucking-potatoes.

还不够塞牙缝

 What do you want to do, go more legit?

啥?你想做“正当”的生意?

 No, more illegal.

不,是更加“不合法”

What I would give right now

我现在只想要

for cabbage and potatoes.

一盘卷心菜和马铃薯

 It’s not our fight.

这不关我们的事

 Vit, come on!

维,快吧!

 Let’s go. Come on.

咱们走,快

 Selling guns is like selling vacuum cleaners.

卖枪就像卖吸尘器一样

 You make calls,

打电话

 pound the pavement,

谈价钱

 take orders.

处理订单

I was an equal opportunity merchant of death.

我是什么都做的死亡商人

 I supplied every army but the Salvation Army.

除了救世军(慈善组织)之外 不管什么军我都卖

 I sold Israeli-made Uzis to Muslims.

我把乌兹枪卖给穆斯林

I sold communist-made bullets to fascists.

我把共产主义造的子弹 卖给法西斯主义

I hope you’re not thinking of selling these, Mr. Orlov.

奥洛夫先生,希望你 不是打算要卖这个东西

 Personal use.

是...个人用的

 Personal use.

个人用的?

 There’s a hundred thousand bullets here.

这里有10万发子弹

 I’m kind of trigger happy.

我比较喜欢打枪

 Trigger happy?

喜欢打枪?

 I even shipped cargo to Afghanistan

我还把军火运到阿富汗

 when they were still fighting my fellow Soviets.

尽管他们在打我的苏联盟军

 I never sold to Osama Bin Laden.

我从来没卖给本·拉登

Not on any moral grounds.

不是因为道德问题

Back then, he was always bouncing checks.

而是那时他的支票总是跳票

 By the mid-’80s...

80年代中期

my weapons were represented in eight...

我的武器

of the world’s top ten war zones.

被用在世界前10名的战区中的8个 ...

 There’s no problem leading a double life.

有双重身份的生活不是什么问题

It’s the triple and quadruple lives

但三重、四重身份

 that get you in the end.

最终才会出问题

Back then, I carried a... French, British, Israeli,

那时我带着法国、英国

 and Ukrainian passport...

以色列、和乌克兰的护照

and a student visa for the U.S.,

还有美国的学生签证 ...

 but... that’s another story.

但那是另一个故事啦

 I also packed six different briefcases...

我还有6个手提箱

depending on who I was that day

用于不同的地区 ...

 and the region of the world I was visiting.

和不同的身份

North of Cartagena, Colombia - 1989

(哥伦比亚,1989)

 Without operations like mine,

如果没有我

would be impossible for certain countries

有些国家

 to conduct a respectable war.

根本打不了一场像样的战争

 I was able to navigate around those

虽然武器禁运有点儿不方便

 inconvenient little arms embargoes.

不过还难不倒我

There are three basic types of arms deal.

世上一共有三种基本的军火交易

 White, being legal.

白色,合法的

 Black, being illegal,

黑色,违法的

 and my personal favorite color, gray.

还有我最中意的颜色...灰色

Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted...

有时我把交易弄得太复杂

 it was hard for me to work out

就连我自己

 if they were on the level.

也搞不清楚

 To keep authorities in the dark

为了避开执法人员

 I often spoke in code.

我通常使用暗语

Rocket launchers were "mothers."

妈妈是火箭发射器

 The rockets, "children."

孩子是火箭

 The AK-47 assault rifle was the "Angel King."

AK-47自动步枪是天使王

It’s Yuri... Yeah. Well, Raoul...

我是尤里 嗯...是...拉伍...

 Raoul, the Angel King will arrive tomorrow.

拉伍,天使王明天会到

 Hallelujah to you, too.

你也是,哈利路亚,呵呵

The point is, if I’ve done my job right

如果我不出纰漏的话

an arms embargo should be practically impossible to enforce.

武器禁运法根本无法执行

 What?

什么?

 Okay, just slow the fuck down.

妈的,慢慢讲!

I can’t understand you.

我不知道你在说什么

 Wha-What do you mean, tipped off?

“走漏消息”是什么意思?

They know where we are? Well, where are they?

他们知道我们在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?

 Well, how long have I got? Not long?

我还有多少时间? 不多了?

 What does that mean? Shit!

啥意思?妈的!

 Do we try to lose them? On this?

要我甩掉他们吗? 用这种船?

 Yuri, we have to get off this thing.

尤里,我们得避一避

 No. No one’s going anywhere.

不,谁也不准离开

Slow, dead slow. Buy me time.

减速,减到非常慢 给我争取点时间

 Yeah, it’s Yuri.

是,我是尤里

 Get that fucking rag down!

把那个蠢旗摘下来!

I need another handle for this tub.

我需要另一个船名

Something in our weight class.

和我们大小和吨位相当的

You! Over the side.

你,快下去

 We’re changing the name. Now!

我们要换名字了

Yes, it’s got to check out.

现在!当然要真的名字!

The way I look at it,

就我来说

what’s in a name?

名字不重要

 Have you got a shorter name?

有短一点的名字?

 1 2 下一页

影视听力排行