I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.
我想斯特凡随时都可能回来
This is your living room?
这是你们的客厅吗
Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.
客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的
It's a little kitschy for my taste.
对我来说这屋子有点没品位
I see why my brother's so smitten.
我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了
It's about time. For a while there
也该向前看了 毕竟也过了这么久了
I never thought he'd get over the last one.
我从未想到他能够放下前女友
Nearly destroyed him.
差点毁了他
The last one?
前女友
Yeah.
对啊
Katherine, his girlfriend?
凯瑟琳 他的女友
Oh, you two haven't had
你们俩还没谈到
The awkward exes conversation yet.
这个尴尬的前任话题上
Nope.
没有
Oops. Well I'm sure it'll come up now.
我确信这下你们会谈了
Or maybe he didn't want to tell you
或者可能他不想告诉你这事
Because he didn't want you
因为他不想让你觉得
to think he was on the rebound.
他还在为过去的日子难过
We all know how those relationships end.
我们都知道爱情的结局
You say it like
你说得好像
Every relationship is doomed to end.
每段感情都注定会完蛋
I'm a fatalist.
我是个宿命论者
Hello Stefan.
好啊 斯特凡
Elena.
埃琳娜
I didn't know you were coming over.
我不知道你要来
I know. I should have called, I just...
我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...
Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time.
别傻了 这里随时欢迎你
Isn't she, Stefan?
对吧 斯特凡
You know I should break out the family photo albums
我该把相簿拿出来
Or some home movies.
或者一些家庭电影
But...I have to warn you.
但是...我得提醒你
He wasn't always such a looker.
他可不是一直都这么帅气
Thank you for stopping by, Elena.
谢谢你来访 埃琳娜
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, I should probably go.
我想我该走了
It was nice to meet you, Damon.
很高兴认识你 达蒙
Great meeting you too, Elena.
也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡
Great gal.
正点
She's got spunk.
她可是活力四射啊