Good good.
好 好
Doctor said you could come home tomorrow.
医生说你明天能出院了
Vick what attacked you in the woods?
薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你
An animal.
一种动物
What else could it have been?
还能是什么
Hey. How do you feel?
觉得好点了吗
I'm ok.
我挺好的
I...I'm gonna...
我...我去...
I'm gonna go grab a coffee.
我去拿杯咖啡
Hey Jer.
好哦 杰里
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只是想来看看你怎么样了
Did you see that look on Matt's face?
你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗
That was suspicion. I don't want people
他在怀疑什么 我不想别人
To find out about us Jeremy.
发现我们俩的事 杰里米
Well you gotta get over that.
你别这么在意
Tyler is finally showing some interest.
泰勒刚开始有点感兴趣
You have to get over that too.
你得把这个也忘掉
Do you see Mr. Concerned?
看见 "体贴" 先生了吗
Tyler? Are you under there?
泰勒 你在下面吗
No.
没有
It's not cool for people to know.
被人知道我们的事不好
Ok? I'm older than you
我比你大
And Matt and Elena would freak.
而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的
No one's going to suspect anything.
没人会怀疑什么
Why wouldn't i check on you?
我怎么不能来看看你
I mean I'm the one who found you.
是我先发现你出事的
You are?
是你吗
Yeah I carried you out of the woods.
是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you're welcome.
不客气
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡
I..I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...
很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是...
Open.
开着的
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
He didn't tell me he had a brother.
他没跟我提过他有个哥哥
Well Stefan's not one to brag.
斯特凡向来话就不多
Please come.
这边请