·45.商务中心
How many copies do you want?
您要印多少份?
For how long would you need it?
请问您需要租用多久呢?
I wonder if you could provide Internet service. I have to reply to an E-mail.
我想知道你们是否提供网络服务,我想发一封电子邮件。
Please pay a 10 yuan deposit.
请付10元押金。
I'm sorry, sir. Could you please write it down for me?
对不起,先生,您能把它写下来吗?
I need a slide projector for a meeting tomorrow. Can I hire one here?
我明天的会议需要一部幻灯机,请问能在这里租用吗?
We charge five hundreds Hong Kong dollars for one day, while the hourly rate is a hundred Hong Kong dollars.
我们出租全天的费用是港币500元,若以每小时算,则需港币100元。
Can I put that on my hotel bill?
费用可以算在酒店的账单内吗?
I've run out of name cards. Could you have some made for me?
我的名片用完了,您能帮我再印一些吗?
The translating service is at cost, plus a twenty percent service charge.
翻译服务要收取费用,加上20%的服务费。
Our photocopying machine is out of order.
我们的复印机出故障了。