·34.发生问题
The sweater is ruined.
这件毛衣洗坏了。
We will refund the cost of the laundry.
我们可以退还洗衣费。
You may buy a new sweater and give us the receipt.
您可以买件新毛衣,把发票给我们来报销。
You may buy a replacement and we'll refund the cost to you.
您可以再买件相同的衣服,我们偿还费用。
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
真对不起给您带来了不便。
The collar is a bit scorched.
这领子有点儿烫焦了。
It's a pity that the sweater you sent back shrank badly.
很遗憾,你们送回的毛衣严重缩水。
I'm here to express my apologies to you on behalf of our housekeeping. We'll pay you an indemnity.
我代表客房服务部向您表示歉意,我们会给您赔偿的。
The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
赔偿费用不会超过洗衣费用的10倍。
Also we'll refund the rate of laundry.
同时退还洗衣费。
You can have another choice.
您可以有其他的选择。