10、询问付款
In what form will payment be made?
您要怎么付账?
Cash or credit card?
付现金还是用信用卡?
Could I pay now?
我现在付钱可以吗?
How will you pay your bill,cash or credit card?
您打算如何支付,用现金还是信用卡?
How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card?
您打算如何支付,用现金还是信用卡?
Could I pay with traveler's cheques?
我可以用旅行支票吗?
Should I pay now?
我要现在付款吗?
Shall I pay now?
我要现在付款吗?
You can pay when you check out.
您可以在结账时再付款。
May I pay using my personal cheques?
请问我可以用个人支票吗?
How do you make payment?
请问您打算用什么方式付款?
May I take a print of the card,please?
让我划一下您的信用卡好吗?
Why? Can't I do it when I check out instead?
为什么呢?我不能结账时再划吗?
Your bill will be paid by the Hong Kong Trade Company.
您的账单由香港贸易公司支付。
Could you settle any incidental charges yourself,when you check out, please?
结账时请自行支付杂费好吗?
Could you sign at the Cashier's Counter when you check out, please?
结账时请到会计部签名好吗?
Excuse me,sir,but I'm afraid that this is only a confirmation note not a voucher.
对不起,这恐怕只是预约确认单而非收据。
Do you have any other documents?
您还有其他证件吗?
This coupon only covers the room charges plus the tax and service charges.
这张优待券只包括房钱和税金、服务费。
My travel agent issued me this hotel voucher. Can I use it?
我的旅行社给我这张旅馆费用的收据,我可以用吗?
We ask all our guests to do this to ensure a smooth and rapid check out at busy times.
我们要求所有客人都这么做,以确保在忙碌时段顺利而迅速地结账。
As a hotel policy, we require one day's room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.
按照旅店的规定,我们要求没有预订的客人交一天的房费作为押金。
We accept the following credit cards...
我们接受以下种类的信用卡……
I'm sorry,but we're not allowed to accept personal cheques.
很抱歉,我们不接受个人支票。
I'm afraid we don't accept credit cards.
我们恐怕不能接受信用卡。