w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 5-3-1 会议议程 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2017-01-01发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第五章 商务会议,Unit 03会议议程,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

5-3-1会议议程.jpg
5-3-1 Agenda (1)

5-3-1 会议议程 (一)

Kevin: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.

凯文:请让我看一下你起草的周一会议议程安排。

Lynn: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot go over on Monday. Here's what I've got so far.

林恩:我还在弄会议议程,周一有很多事情要做。这是我目前已经完成的部分。

Kevin: Do you think we will spend more than twenty minutes in the opening? I think it should be pretty simple.

凯文:你认为我们开幕式发言需要20多分钟吗?我认为应该非常简短。

Lynn: It shouldn't take too long, but there will be a lot of dignitaries at the meeting. In the opening exercises it is protocol to spend a little time to recognize them. I reckon it should take about half an hour before we can even get to the minutes.

林恩:是不应该花太长时间,但是将有很多高官出席会议。开幕式上,从礼节上讲需要花点儿时间让大家认识一下他们。我计算过应该需要半个小时左右才能进入会议记录环节。

Kevin: Really? Well, at least the minutes shouldn't take too long to review. There shouldn't be a lot of active business left over from last meeting.

凯文:真的吗?那好吧,至少不要花太多时间评议会议记录。上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。

Lynn: True. After review and acceptance of the minutes, we have several committee reports. Old business won't take up too much time, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a little verbose. Is there a way we can limit their time?

林恩:是这样的。在评议和接受会议记录之后,我们还有几份委员会的报告要看。遗留问题不会占太多时间,但有时委员会代表很啰嗦。有没有办法限制一下他们的时间?

Kevin: We can set a five-minute report time with a three-minute question and answer afterwards.

凯文:我们可以定报告时间为5分钟,随后是3分钟的问答时间。

Lynn: That's no good. Q and A always stretch out the time because people usually get stuck on some irrelevant points. We'll lose control of the meeting if we open it up to questions too early.

林恩:这样不好。问答总会拉长时间,因为人们通常就无关的论点说个没完。如果过早让大家提问,我们会失控的。

Kevin: True. Well, impose an eight-minute limit on the committee reports then, we'll save Q and A until right before closed session.

凯文:确实如此。那我们给委员会报告限定8分钟,这样把问答时间拖到会议结束之前。

Lynn: Sounds good. Overall, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours.

林恩:这样还不错。总地来说,我们很可能把会议控制在两小时之内。

Kevin: Let's hope!

凯文:希望如此!

 

实用情景句型

1. I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday.

我还在弄会议议程,周一有很多事情要做。

I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot of work to do on Monday.

我还在弄会议议程,周一有很多事情要做。

I'm still working on the agenda, we will have much work to do on Monday.

我还在弄会议议程,周一有很多事情要做。

Go over your work carefully before you hand it in.

交作业前要仔细检查一下。

She went over her lines before the first night of the play.

她在该剧首演前又练习了一次台词。

2. I think it should be pretty simple.

我认为应该非常简短。

I think it should be very brief.

我认为应该非常简短。

I think it should be very short.

我认为应该非常简短。

3. In the opening exercises it is protocol to spend a little time to recognize them.

开幕式上,从礼节上讲需要花点儿时间让大家认识一下他们。

In the inaugural ceremony, it is etiquette to spend a little time to recognize them.

开幕式上,从礼节上讲需要花点儿时间让大家认识一下他们。 

In the opening ceremony, it is courtesy to spend a little time to recognize them.

开幕式上,从礼节上讲需要花点儿时间让大家认识一下他们。 

4. I reckon it should take about half an hour before we can even get to the minutes.

我计算过应该需要半个小时左右才能进入会议记录环节。

They had many difficulties to reckon with.

他们有许多困难要考虑。

He got to thinking that she perhaps wouldn't come after all.

他已意识到也许她根本不来了。

5. There shouldn't be a lot of active business left over from last meeting.

上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。

There shouldn't be a lot of follow-on work left over from last meeting.

上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。

There shouldn't be a lot of follow-up work left over from last meeting.

上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。

There shouldn't be a lot of future work left over from last meeting.

上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。

There shouldn't be more work lying ahead from last meeting.

上次会议之后应该没有留下太多的后续工作。 

6. Old business won't take up too much time, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a little verbose.

遗留问题不会占太多时间,但有时委员会代表很啰嗦。

Old business won't keep us too long, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a little wordy.

遗留问题不会占太多时间,但有时委员会代表很啰嗦。

Her time is fully taken up with writing.

她的时间都用于写作了。

7. Q and A always stretch out the time because people usually get stuck on some irrelevant points.

问答总会拉长时间,因为人们通常就无关的论点说个没完。

He couldn't stretch out his money to the end of the month.

他的钱花不到月底。

He stretched (himself) out in front of the fire and fell asleep.

他舒展开身体躺在炉火旁边睡着了。

8. Overall, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours.

总地来说,我们很可能把会议控制在两小时之内。

To sum up, we are likely to keep the meeting under two hours.

总地来说,我们很可能把会议控制在两小时之内。

In general, we are possible to keep the meeting under two hours.

总地来说,我们很可能把会议控制在两小时之内。

On the whole, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours.
 

总地来说,我们很可能把会议控制在两小时之内。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行