w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 2-4-1 订购货物 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-21发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 04订购货物,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-4-2订购货物.jpg
2-4-1 Order

2-4-1 订购货物

Joe: Now you've seen our samples, what do you think of them?

乔:您已经看过了我们的样品,您觉得怎么样?

John: I should say the quality and finish are all right. Nevertheless they are not exactly what I want.

约翰:应该说质量和最后一道工序非常不错。但是并不完全符合我的要求。

Joe: Is there anything wrong with them? Let me know your opinions frankly. I'll be only too anxious to have them.

乔:有什么问题么?非常期待您的真实想法。

John: Well, for one thing, I don't think I like the color. Besides, the design is a little out of date.

约翰:嗯,首先,我不喜欢这款颜色。另外,设计风格上有些过时。

Joe: That can be adjusted very easily. Just tell me the color and design you have in mind. I'll change them accordingly. Believe me, we can make them to everything of your desired specifications.

乔:这些可以很容易做出相应调整。请告诉我们您想要的颜色和设计风格,我会做出相应的更改。相信我,我们会百分之百地按照您期望的要求去做。

John: But before coming to concrete business, there is yet one point I wish you to make quite clear.

约翰:在具体商谈合作前,我还有一点要弄明白。

Joe: What is it?

乔:您说。

John: When can I expect delivery? Is it possible for you to ship the goods in May?

约翰:什么时候可以交货?你们可能在五月份发货么?

Joe: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

乔:我们在收到付款后1日内就会发货。

John: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

约翰:这样,你们要求发货前付款么?

Joe: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor?

乔:是的。您可以通过电汇汇款到我方银行账户或以我们为受益人开立信用证。

John: OK. I see. I'd like to go ahead and place an order for two hundred units.

约翰:好的,我知道了。我想先订货200件。

Joe: Well, where is your destination port?

乔:那你们的目的港是哪里?

John: I think you'd better ship half to Liverpool and half to London.

约翰:最好能一半送到利物浦港,一半送到伦敦港。

Joe: Right. I'll get our dispatch department started on the packaging.

乔:好吧。我会让发货部门开始准备包装的。

John: Yes, please do. And I will prepare an official order on these notes and send it to your tomorrow. How's that?

约翰:请开始工作吧。我会准备好正式的订单明天发给你的。怎么样?

Joe: Great! I am sure you will expect the most satisfactory goods.

乔:太棒了。我确信你们会收到最满意的货物。

 

实用情景句型

1. I should say the quality and finish are all right. Nevertheless they are not exactly what I want.

应该说质量和最后一道工序非常不错。但是并不完全符合我的要求。

I should say the quality and finish are quite OK. However, they are not exactly what I expect.

我得说质量和最后一道工序非常不错。但是并不完全符合我的要求。

His manners lack finish.

他的仪态稍欠文雅。

He is often rude to me, but I like him nevertheless.

他时常对我粗鲁无礼,但我还是喜欢他。

2. Let me know your opinions frankly. I'll be only too anxious to have them.

非常期待您的真实想法。

I'll be only too anxious to have your opinions frankly.

我非常期待您的真实想法。

I shall be only too pleased to get home.

我要回到家里就非常高兴。

I arrived at the shop only to find I'd left all my money at home.

我到商店却发现钱全落在家了。

3. Besides, the design is a little out of date.

另外,设计风格上有些过时。

Besides, the design is a little out of fashion.

另外,设计风格上有些过时。

Besides, the design is a little outmoded.

另外,设计风格上有些过时。

Besides, the design is a little behind the times.

另外,设计风格上有些过时。

Besides, the design is a little out of style.

另外,设计风格上有些过时。

4. Believe me, we can make them to everything of your desired specifications.

相信我,我们会百分之百地按照您期望的要求做。

Trust me, we can meet your desire completely.

请相信我们会完全按照你们的要求做。

Pleased be assured that we can meet your desire totally,

请相信我们会完全按照你们的要求做。

5. But before coming to concrete business, there is yet one point I wish you to make quite clear.

在具体商谈合作前,我还有一点要弄明白。

But before concluding the business, there is still one point I wish you to make quite clear.

但在具体商谈合作前,我还有一点要弄明白。

The police have nothing concrete to go on.

警方没有任何确切的东西作依据。

6. When can I expect delivery? Is it possible for you to ship the goods in May?

什么时候可以交货?你们可能在五月份发货么?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

7. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

您可以通过电汇汇款到我方银行账户或以我们为受益人开立信用证。

8. I'd like to go ahead and place an order for two hundred units.

我想先订货200件。

When customers place an order with us, their order should be delivered within a week.

当客户向我们下订单时,他们的订单应该在一个星期内送到。

9. I'll get our dispatch department started on the packaging.

我会让发货部门开始准备包装的。

Their products are always attractively packaged.
 

他们的产品总是包装得非常精美。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行