w88中文阅读

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

商务w88中文一听就会Chapter 2-6旅游(3)

huishi 于2017-01-05发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
商务w88中文一听就会,Chapter 2 商务旅游,Unit 6旅游(3),速听速答句型大全。含MP3下载及中英对照。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1、我想退掉。

1、我想退掉。

A: I know. It is our product. Do you want your money back or do you want to exchange the sweater for a different size?

我知道。这是我们的产品。你是想退钱还是换同尺码的?

B: I want to return it.

我想退掉。

I'd like to return this sweater.

我想退这件运动衫。

Do you have the receipt with you.

你有收据吗?

Do you want your money back or exchange for the right one?

你想退钱还是换一个合适的?

I bought it from your store yesterday.

我是昨天从你们店买的。

2、您介意和我换一下座位吗?

2、您介意和我换一下座位吗?

A: Do you mind changing your seat with me?

您介意和我换一下座位吗?

B: Not at all.

当然不介意。

May I take this seat?

我可以坐这个位子吗?

May I move to the non-smoking area for a while?

我可以暂时移到禁烟区吗?

May I change my seat?

我可以换座位吗?

Can we have our seats as close to each other as possible?

我们相互能不能坐得尽量近些?

My friend and I are separated,and we would like to sit together.

我的朋友与我被隔开了,我们想要坐在一起。

Could you change my seat, please?

是否可替我更换座位?

wonder if I could change my seat to the front.

我不知道我能不能把座位换到前面。

3、行李遗失到哪里去报告?

3、行李遗失到哪里去报告?

A: Where can I report a missing baggage?

行李遗失到哪里去报告? 

B: You may go to the Baggage Service and fill out a claim form.

你可到行李服务处,填写一份申报单。

Could you describe your baggage?

您能描述一下您的行李吗?

I lost my checked suitcase.

我丢了一只方格图案的箱子。

Is your suitcase properly labeled?

您的箱子贴过托运标签了吗?

Did you check it as the common luggage or the luggage with declared value?

您按普通行李托运还是按保价的行李托运的?

My luggage is missing.

我的行李不见了。

Can you check to see where my luggage is?

你能查一下我的行李在哪儿吗?

The airport made a mistake and put only one of my suitcases on the flight.

机场搞错了,只把我的一只行李箱装上了飞机。

I don't think my baggage has arrived with my flight.

我想我的行李没有跟我乘坐的班机一起到达。

4、这是开往相反方向的车。

4、这是开往相反方向的车。

A: Am I on the right train to Chicago?

我坐的是往芝加哥去的火车,对吧?

B: Oh, no. This is going in the opposite direction.

哦,不对。这是幵往相反方向的车。

Your train does not leave from this station.

您要坐的火车不从这儿开。 

I suggest you get off at the next stop and ask again at the station.

我建议你在下一站下车,然后在车站再问一下。

 I've got the wrong bus.

我乘错车了。

I'm sorry,but you are going in the wrong direction.

对不起,你坐错方向 了。

Isn't this the bus to the railway station?

这不是到火车站的车吗?

I'm afraid we couldn't do that now. You can get off at the next stop.

恐怕我们不能那样做。您可以在下一站下车。

5、你该在上一站下车。

5、你该在上一站下车。

A: You should have got off the bus at the last stop.

你该在上一站下车。

B: Should I? Is it far from here?

是吗?离这里远吗?

I missed my station.

我坐过头了。

Could you tell me how to go back to my destination?

您能告诉我怎么返回到我的目的地吗?

Is this where I get off?

我应该在这儿下车吗? 

Excuse me, what is the next station?

请问,下一站是哪里?

6、你那趟车为什么晚点那么久呢?

6、你那趟车为什么晚点那么久呢?

A: Do you know why your train was so late?

你们那趟车为什么晩点那么久呢?

B: Yes, I think we were sidetracked because of a freight train that had been derailed up ahead of us.

在我们前边的一列货车出了轨,我们就被转到一条支线上耽误了。

Sorry, Sir. The train has already left.

对不起。先生。火车已经开走了。 

How long do I have to wait for the next bus?

下一趟车要等多久才来呢?

 I've missed my train.

我没有赶上火车。

I missed my connection.

我没能赶上换乘的车。

Can I cancel this ticket?

我能把这张车票退了吗? 

Can you please refund my hundred-dollar train ticket to me?

请你退我 100美元的车票钱好吗? 

We can't give you a refund for this ticket.

这张票我们不能退钱。

We'd better got a move on if we don't want to miss the train.

如果我们不想误了火车必须抓紧动身。

Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

请问,我能赶上11点30分的那班火车吗?

Generally speaking, we can catch it if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens,

一般说来,如果按现在这个速度,路上又没有其他意外的事发生的话,能赶上。

7、您能不能帮我调整一下。

7、您能不能帮我调整一下。

A: Could you help me adjust the airflow?

您能不能帮我调整一下气流?

B: Yes, you just turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like.

好的,你可以以转动您上方的球形柄,任何方向均可。

Would you like an earphone for the movie and music?

要不要看电影和听音乐的耳机?

Can you help me with this earphone? There is something wrong with the earphone.

你能帮我看看这个耳机吗?好像有些问题。

Did you notice the overhead lights and the air conditioning jets?

看到上面这些灯和冷气口没?

This is the call button. By pushing it you can call us any time.

这是召唤按钮。任何时候你想召唤我们,只要按它就可以了。

Please locate the exit nearest you.

请看看离你最近的安全门。

Could you please tell me how to turn on the radio?

请您告诉我怎么开收音机?

How do  I recline the seat?

我如何放倒椅背呢?

Will you explain how to fasten the seat belt?

能给我解释一下怎么系好安全带吗?

I'm not feeling well. Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?

我不太舒服。我可不可以在那两个空位上躺一躺?

8、可以给我一个呕吐袋吗?

8、可以给我一个呕吐袋吗?

A: May I have a sick bag?

可以给我一个呕吐袋吗?

B: You can find an airsickness bag in the seat pocket in front of you If you need.

如果您需要的话,你前面的座背袋里有呕吐袋。

Please bring me some airsickness pills.

请帮我拿一些晕机药来。

I feel a little uncomfortable.

我觉得有些不舒服。

I am probably a little airsick. Some pills might be helpful.

我可能有点儿晕机了。吃点儿药可能有所帮助。

Stewardess, I do not feel well. Please bring me some medicine for airsickness

空姐,我感到不舒服,给我拿一些晕机的药。 

May I have a cup of water?

可以给我拿杯水吗?

You look pale. Are you OK?

您脸色发白,没有事吧?

I feel sick to my stomach.

我觉得胃很不舒服。

9、我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

9、我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

A: What can I do for you?

有事吗?

B: I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

Yes. it's true. It has been delayed.

是的,您的航班延误了。
您能告诉我是什么原因吗?

Could you please tell me why?


可以。由于大雨而延误了。

Yes. Of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.

很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。

I am sorry, we don,t know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather
forecast, there will be a change in weather soon.

10、你能把我送到医院吗?

10、你能把我送到医院吗?

你能把我医院吗?

A: Could you please send me to the hospital?

好的,我会带你到最近的医院。

B: Yes, I will  take you to the nearest hospital.

我遇到交通事故了。

I was involved in a traffic accident.

请马上过来。

Please come right away. 

我需要你的帮助。

I need your help.

请打电话叫救护车。

Please call an ambulance.

我不记得发生了什么。

I don't remember what happened.

我遇到大麻烦了。

I'm in big trouble.

我的2根肋骨断了。 

My two ribs are broken.

现在请快打电话叫警察吧。

Now, please call the police quickly.

11、我违规了吗?

11、我违规了吗?

我违规了吗,警察先生。

A: Any Violations, officer?

你刚刚超速又闯红灯了。

B: You were speeding and ran a red light just now.

能看—下你的驾照吗?

Let me see your registration.

你知道你的车速有多快吗?

Do you have any idea of how fast you were going?

这次我只给你一个警告。

I'm just going to give you a warning this time.

这次我放你一马,但下不为例。 

I'll let you go this time, but don't let it happen again.

对不起,小姐丨我可以看一下你的驾照吗?

Excuse me, Miss! May I see your driver's license?

这里的限速是25英里,而你的车速是35英里。

This is a 25-mile zone, and you were driving 35-mile.

请注意这里的交通规则。 

Please pay attention to the traffic regulations here.

我得开一张超速罚单给你。

I have to give you a ticket for a speeding violation.

记住。限速20英里!

Remember. It's a 20-mile speed limit!

你超速行驶了。

You are exceeding the speed limit.

12、我要报案,我的车丢了。

12、我要报案,我的车丢了。

我要报案,我的车丢了。

A l want to report that my car was stolen•

我可以看你的居留证和驾照吗?

B: May I see your residence permit and driver's license?


你可以描述一下当时事情是如何发生的吗?
今早我到银行存款,半小时后出来就发现车子不见了。

Would you describe everything for me?


我到超级市场时车子被偷了。

I went to the bank this morning, and after half an hour, I came out and found that my car was gone.

有人看到我失窃的车在街上上开过。

I had my car stolen while I was in the supermarket.

你当时把车停哪里了 ?

Someone spotted my stolen car going by on the street.

你注意到什么可疑情况或者现场有目击者吗?

Where did you park your car?

13、我的钱包呢?

Did you notice anything suspicious or any eyewitnesses at the scene?

我的钱包呢?

13、我的钱包呢?

没它留在旅游馆里吧?

A: Where's my wallet?

我的包被偷了。

B: Didn't you leave it at the hotel?

我的护照丢了。

Somebody stole my bag.

我肯定带着的。

My passport is missing.

那你大概把它留在餐厅里了。

I'm sure I had it with me.

我的皮夹在乘地铁时被偷了。

Then you might have left at the restaurant.

我的钱包丢了。你能告诉我应该怎么做吗?

I had my wallet pickpocketed on the subway.

14、你能描述一下攻击者吗?

I have lost my purse. Can you tell me what I should do?

你能描述一下攻击者吗?

14、你能描述一下攻击者吗?

他又高又胖,穿着黑夹克蓝牛仔。他还戴着一个面具。

A: Can you give me a description of the assailant?

扒手长得什么样?

B: He was tall and fat, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans. And he was also in a mask.

我回来时发现我的房间被盗了。 

What does the pickpocket  look like?

他很高,穿着绿色夹克,褐色裤子。

I just came back to find my room burgled.

我能把它取走吗?

He's tall, wearing a green jacket and brown trousers.

在我们工作时间内什么时候来都行。 

Could丨get it back now?

我可以作一下登记吗?

You may come any time during our business hours.

15、我手机没电了。

Could I have it registered?

请告诉我这附近有公用电话吗?我手机没电了。

15、我手机没电了。

楼下大厅有一个,但是环了。

A: Could you tell me if there's a pay phone around here? My phone is out of batteries.

我可以用一下你的手机吗?

B: There's one downstairs in the lobby but it's not working.

我可以使用这部电话吗?

Would you mind if I borrow your phone?

电话亭在什么地方?

May I use this telephone?

你有没有打电话用的硬币?

Where is the phone booth?

该投多少钱?

May I have change for the phone?

本医院里的公用电话在哪里?

How much should I insert?

我想打长途电话到中国北京。
 

Where's .the public phone in this hospital?

I'd like to make an intentional call to Beijing, China.
 

 1 2 下一页

商务排行