英语单词

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

《水形物语》导演托罗 2018金球奖获奖感言

kira86 于2018-03-19发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
吉尔莫·德尔·托罗凭借《水形物语》斩获2018金球奖最佳导演奖,下面是托罗得获奖感言
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

水形物语导演托罗金球奖获奖感言.jpg
I was hoping to wipe my nose with this.

我本来打算用这个(演讲稿)擦我的鼻子的。

Since childhood, I've been faithful to monsters.

从童年开始,我就一直相信有怪物。

I have been saved and absolved by them because monsters, I believe, are patron saints of our blissful imperfection and they allow and embody the possibility of failing and live.

我一直被它们拯救和救赎,因为我相信怪物是我们天赐瑕疵的守护神,并且它们承认并代表了失败后继续生活的可能性。

For 25 years, I have handcrafted very strange little tales made of motion, color, life, and shadow.

25年来,我制作了各种非常奇特的由动作、色彩、生命和阴暗构成的小故事。

And in many of these instances, in three precise instances, these strange stories, these fables, have saved my life—once with "Devil's Backbone," once with "Pan's Labyrinth," and now with "Shape of Water," because, as directors, these things are not just entries in a filmography—we have made a deal with a particularly inefficient devil that trades three years of our lives for one entry on IMDb.

在这众多案例之中,有三个特例,这些奇怪的故事、这些寓言拯救了我的生活——一次是《鬼童院》,一次是《潘神的迷宫》,现在是《水形物语》,因为作为导演,这些不仅仅只是影片目录中的一个个条目——我们跟一个特别失职的恶魔做了一个交易,用三年的生命换取IMDb上的一个条目。

And these things are biography, and they are life.

这些是传记,并且是生命。

And I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, Fox Searchlight.

我还要感谢好莱坞海外记者协会,福克斯探照灯公司。

And I wouldn't be here—lower the music, guys, one second.

我不会站在这里——把音乐调小,伙计,一秒钟。

It's taken 25 years.

这花了25年。

Give me a minute.

给我一分钟。

Give me a minute.

给我一分钟。

I wouldn't be here without my cast, my crew and I want to mention a few fantastic women sitting at this table—Sharon, Nancy, Octavia, Sally, Kimmy, and Vanessa without whom I wouldn't be here.

如果没有我的演员和我的团队,我不可能站在这里,我还想说一些在座的非常棒的女性的名字——莎伦、南希、奥克塔维亚、莎莉、吉米和凡妮莎,如果没有她们我也不可能在这里。

I thank you.

我感谢你们。

My monsters thank you.

我的怪物们感谢你们。

And somewhere, Lon Chaney is smiling upon all of us.

并且朗·钱尼正在某个地方面带笑意地看着我们。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

 1 2 下一页

英语演讲排行