w88中文听力

听力入门w88中文演讲VOA慢速w88中文美文听力教程w88中文新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力w88中文视频

每日w88中文听力Level 2第046课: 独自一个人在家

kira86 于2020-07-20发布
增大字体 减小字体
每日w88中文听力训练 Level 2,通过训练不仅能提高听力技能,还能将说得更流利。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Article #46 Home Alone

第46篇 一个人在家

I remember the first time that my parents left me home alone.

我记得我父母第一次把我一个人留在家里。

I was very grown up, and I thought that I would be just fine.

我已经长大了,我想我会过得很好的。

I was fine for a while.

有一阵子我还好。

I watched television and had something to eat.

我看了电视,吃了点东西。

I called my friend on the phone, and we talked for a while.

我给我的朋友打电话,我们聊了一会儿。

Then, I sat down to read a book.

然后,我坐下来看书。

The house was quiet, very quiet.

房子里很安静,非常安静。

I found myself listening very carefully.

我发现自己听觉变得敏锐起来。

I heard a tap, tap tapping noise.

我听到了嗒嗒,嗒嗒的声音。

I wondered where it was coming from.

我想知道声音是从哪里来的。

It seemed to be coming from the window.

好像是从窗户里传出来的。

I turned out the lights so that nobody would see me, and I peeked out the window carefully.

我把灯关了,这样没有人会看见我,我小心地向窗外偷看。

I was expecting to see a robber tapping at my window.

我以为会看到一个强盗在敲我的窗户。

There was nobody there.

结果一个人也没有。

It was just a tree branch swaying in the breeze and tapping at my window.

那只是一根树枝在微风中摇曳,敲打着我的窗户。

I felt silly.

我觉得自己很愚蠢。

I turned on the lights and sat back down to read my book.

我打开灯,坐下来读我的书。

A few minutes later, I heard some creaking noises.

几分钟后,我听到吱吱嘎嘎的声音。

I listened carefully.

我侧耳倾听。

Then, I heard a clunking noise.

然后,我听到一种沉闷的声音。

I think it might have been the furnace.

我想可能是炉子。

Then there was a whirring noise.

然后是一阵呼噜呼噜的声音。

My imagination began to play tricks on me.

我的想象力开始作怪。

I was imagining that there were all kinds of creatures in the house.

我想象着房子里有各种各样的怪物。

I told myself to grow up.

我告诉自己要长大。

I wouldn't let my imagination run away with me.

我不会被想象力牵着鼻子走的。

I was glad when my parents got home.

我很开心父母这时回家了。

I told them about all the noises that I had heard.

我告诉他们我听到的所有噪音。

My parents laughed and said that all houses make noises.

我的父母笑着说所有的房子都会发出噪音。

We're usually just so busy that we don't hear all the noises that go on.

我们平常太忙了,所以听不到外面的噪音。

I have stayed home alone many times now.

现在我已经多次独自呆在家里了。

I just ignore all the little creaks and noises that I hear.

我忽略了所有滴滴答答的小动静。

I am still alert and listen for anything suspicious, but I know that there are lots of noises that are harmless.

我仍然保持警惕,留意任何可疑的东西,但我知道有很多响声是无害的。

That tree that taps on my window still frightens me sometimes, but I'm a lot braver now than I was the first time that I stayed home alone.

那棵敲在我窗户上的树有时仍然让我害怕,但我现在比第一次独自呆在家里时勇敢多了。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

听力入门排行