英语单词

听力入门英语演讲VOA慢速英语美文听力教程英语新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力英语视频

每日英语听力训练Level 2第002课: 为何人们不喜欢别人?

kira86 于2020-05-09发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
每日英语听力训练 Level 2,通过训练不仅能提高听力技能,还能将口语说得更流利。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Article #2 Why Do People Dislike Other People?

第2篇 为什么人们不喜欢别人?

Some people don't like other people just because they look different.

有些人不喜欢别人只是因为他们看起来不一样。

I think that is silly.

我觉得这样很愚蠢。

I don't think that it is fair to judge someone by the way they look.

我认为以貌取人是不公平的。

Some people look very nice, but they are mean or cruel.

有些人看起来很好,但他们很卑鄙或残忍。

Some people look very ordinary, but they are incredibly nice.

有些人看起来很普通,但他们非常好。

I remember when I was in grade one; I saw a girl across the room.

我记得我在一年级的时候;我看见房间对面有个女孩。

She had a mean look on her face.

她看起来很刻薄。

I thought to myself that she was probably not a very nice person.

我心里想,她可能不是一个很好的人。

I stayed away from her, and played with the other children.

我远离她,和其他小孩一起玩耍。

Then, we had to play a game, and the teacher said that she would pick partners for us.

后来,我们要玩一个游戏,老师说她会为我们挑选伙伴。

The teacher picked the girl with the mean face as my partner.

老师刚好把我们两分在了一组。

I didn't think that the game would be much fun at all with a partner who seemed as mean as that girl.

我觉得和这样一个刻薄的女孩搭档肯定不会很有趣。

I walked up to her and said hello.

我走过去跟她打招呼。

The girl's face changed.

女孩表情有所变化。

She smiled at me, and she began to talk to me.

她冲我笑了笑,并开始和我讲话。

Her mean face disappeared.

她那张刻薄的脸消失了。

We had lots of fun playing the game.

我们玩游戏玩得很开心。

We laughed a lot and enjoyed each other's company.

我们笑得很开心,享受彼此的陪伴。

That girl became my best friend.

那个女孩成了我最好的朋友。

Now when I look at her I see what is inside her.

现在我每次看她都是看她的内在品质。

Sometimes she doesn't smile, but I know what she is like.

她可能有时不微笑,但我知道她的为人。

She is a kind and funny person.

她善良又有趣。

I have learned that you can't "judge a book by its cover." It is not fair to dislike someone just because they don't look like you want them to look.

我明白了不能“以貌取人”的道理。仅仅因为别人看起来不像你想要的样子就讨厌他们是不公平的。

You have to get to know a person.

你必须去了解一个人。

It doesn't matter to me what color a person's skin is.

一个人的肤色对我来说并不重要。

It doesn't matter to me if they are short or tall, skinny or fat or happy or sad looking.

对我来说,他们是高是矮,是瘦是胖,是高兴还是悲伤都无所谓。

I judge people by how they treat me, and I try to treat people like I would want to be treated.

我通过别人对待我的方式来判断别人,并试着以我希望别人对待我的方式来对待别人。

 1 2 下一页

听力入门排行