w88中文阅读

听力入门w88中文演讲VOA慢速w88中文美文听力教程w88中文新闻名校课程听力节目影视听力w88中文视频

听电影学w88中文-暮光之城20

lzy 于2017-10-27发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
听电影学w88中文-暮光之城20
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

 The school I went to had an arch1 just like that. 那个学校有个那样的拱顶
Was your school here in Phoenix2? 你的学校在凤凰城?
Yeah. 是的
- Edward, are you okay? - We've lost the tracker. - 爱德华,你还好吗? - 我们跟丢了追踪者
The woman's still in the area. 那个女的还在这附近
Rosalie and Esme are going back to Forks to protect your father. 罗莎莉和埃斯米回福克斯保护你爸爸
I'm coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone. 我来接你,然后我们单独去别的地方
And the others will keep hunting. 别的人去继续找
I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again. 我无论如何要保护你的安全
Hey, Mom, I'm glad you got my message. 嘿,妈妈,我很高兴你收到了我的信息
What are you doing home? 你在家做什么?
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you? 贝拉,贝拉你在什么地方?
- Calm down, everything's fine. - Bella? Bella? - 别激动,我很好 - 贝拉?贝拉?
I'll explain everything later. 我晚点会跟你解释的
Mom, are you there? 妈妈,你在吗?
Forks High School doesn't protect its students' privacy3 very well. 福克斯高中不怎么保护学生的隐私
It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address. 维多利亚轻易地找到了你以前的住址
It's a nice house you have here. 你家的房子不错
I was prepared to wait for you, 我准备等你来
but then Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your dad, 但是你妈妈回来了 她接到了你爸的电话,她很担心你
and it all worked out quite well. 一切都进行得很顺利
Wait, wait... 等等,等等
- You can still save her. - Don't! - 你还可以救她 - 不要!
Don't touch her! Don't... 不要碰她! 不要…
But you're gonna have to get away from your friends. 但是你要离开你的朋友
- Can you handle that? - Where should I meet you? - 你能办到吗? - 我去哪里找你?
How about your old ballet studio? 你以前的芭蕾舞教室,怎么样?
And I'll know if you bring anyone along. 如果让我知道你带了什么人一起的话
Poor Mommy would pay the price for that mistake. 你可怜的妈妈就要为这错误付出代价
I'd never given much thought to how I would die. 我从未多想我会怎样死去
But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. 但为心爱的人而死,似乎是个不错的方式
I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face-to-face with death. 我不后悔当初的决定,尽管我现在直面死亡
They also brought me to Edward. 我也因此遇到了爱德华
Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you? 贝拉?贝拉? 贝拉,你在哪里?
#NAME?
#NAME?
What are you doing in here? 你在这里做什么?
Everyone makes fun of me. 大家都欺负我
Come on, you're a wonderful dancer. 你的舞跳得很好
Mom, I suck. 妈妈,我不行
You do not suck. 你行的
That's my favorite part. 我最喜欢那一段
You were a stubborn4 child, weren't you? 你是倔强的孩子,对吗?
- She's not even here. - No. - 她不在这 - 不在
Sorry. 对不起
You know, but you really made it too easy. 你知道吗,你把事情变得太容易了
So to make things more entertaining, 那么我们多找点乐子
I'm gonna make a little film of our time together. 我要拍一部我们的电影
I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind. 这是我从你家里借来的,希望你别介意
Good. 好
And 现在
action. 开始
That'll break Edward's little heart. 那会伤了爱德华幼小的心灵
You have... Edward has nothing to do with this! 你…爱德华和这事无关
But he does. 但是肯定的
His rage will make for more interesting sport 他的愤怒会让游戏更加有趣
than his feeble5 attempt to protect you. 远比他对你没用的保护有乐趣
And let's continue. 我们继续
Beautiful. Very visually dynamic. 太美了,很有视觉冲击力
I chose my stage well. 我选了个好舞台
It's too bad he didn't have the strength to turn you. 真不幸,他没有勇气改变你
Instead, he kept you this fragile6 little human. 只能让你做一个脆弱渺小的人类
It's cruel, really. 真是太残忍了
Tell Edward how much it hurts. 告诉爱德华有多痛
Tell him to avenge7 you. Tell him! 叫他报仇,告诉他!
- No, Edward, don't! - Tell him! Tell him! - 不,爱德华,不要! - 告诉他!告诉他!

 1 2 下一页

影视听力排行