w88中文四级

VOA美国习惯用语VOA流行美语教程VOA中级美语教程BBC都市掠影系列(CRI大家说w88中文[初CRI空中w88中文教室[CRI彭蒙惠w88中文[高华尔街基础w88中文走遍美国全集(Mp3w88中文你我他-语法

w88中文听力金牌教程天天练Unit 27:Fuji 富士山mp3

huan 于2014-11-02发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
w88中文听力金牌教程天天练Unit 27:Fuji 富士山,讲述了w88中文对话中一些关于登富士山经历的一些细节,包括中英对话阅读,含有mp3下载,供练习听力的人士使用。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

w88中文听力金牌教程天天练Unit 27:Fuji 富士山mp3

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?
好的,Steven,你想谈一些哪方面的内容?

Steven: Hiking!
登山吧。

Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?
登山啊,你是热衷于登山的人么?

Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.
奥,是的,我真的喜欢到外面山上走走。

Todd: What mountains have you climbed?
你都登过哪些山呢?

Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.
嗯,最近,我登了富士山。

Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?
哇!你花了多久到达的山顶?

Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.
嗯,其实我登过四次富士山了,四次不同的体验。

Todd: Wow, really!
哇!真的么?

Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.
是啊,每次登山都是在不同时间登的。

Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?
奥,你在夏天或者春天登的么?

Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.
不,其实,第一次登富士山是冬天的时候。

Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.
哇,老兄,那一定相当地冷啊!

Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.
是很冷啊,但是情况不不是很糟糕的。我们穿的很暖和,你知道的,我们一直不停地行走着,所以体温还蛮高的。

Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery?
你们难道是在冰上睡的么?冰不是很滑么?

Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.
嗯,但我们的鞋底有钉,防滑的,而且还有带着冰镐。

Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?
这样啊,不好意思,你说你们有“crampons”?那是什么?

Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.
是的,冰镐就是脚下走路的时候安上钉子,嗯,其实基本上就是冰刀鞋,嗯,所以穿上这种鞋子在冰上走就不会滑倒了,没问题的。

Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?
是么!到了山顶是什么样子的呢?

Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.
嗯,那一次登山我们并没有到达山顶,因为当时时间太晚了。我们如果等到山顶的话,太阳就已经落山了,那就太危险了,所以还是赶紧下山才好。

Todd: Because it would have been dark?
因为那样下山的时候天就已经黑了是吧?

Steven: Yeah, yeah.
是啊,是啊。

Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.
好的,哇!问你,真的令人印象深刻啊!

Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.
是的,我真的非常喜欢登山!
 

 1 2 下一页

w88中文听力金牌教程天天练排行