Pie idioms
与派/馅儿饼有关的w88中文成语
In this episode, The Teacher introduces you to three idiomatic phrases connected with pies.
在本期BBC《w88中文成语老师》节目中,我们将要学习三个与“派/馅儿饼”有关的w88中文习惯用语。
1. It's as easy as pie
真是易如反掌;轻而易举;很容易
2. Pie-eyed
烂醉的;睁大眼睛的
3. To have a finger in many pies
很多事情要处理;
Hello, I'm a very interesting and intelligent man.
大家好,我是一个非常有趣又睿智的男人。
And today this pie and I are getting together to teach you some English idioms
今天这个馅儿饼将和我一起叫你几个w88中文成语。
I bet you've never been taught by a pie before!
我敢肯定还没有馅儿饼给你当过老师吧。
Now you're probably thinking 'It's very difficult to learn anything from a pie', but you're wrong.
现在你可能在想“很难从馅儿饼那里学到什么东西吧”,可是你错了。
It's as easy as pie.
这轻而易举。
In English, if something is very easy, we can say 'it's as easy as pie'.
在w88中文中,如果某件事非常非常容易,我们就可以说“it’s as easy as pie” 。
It's as easy as pie. Oh, excuse me. I really need a drink after all that pie.
易如反掌。哦,不好意思。吃完所有馅饼我得喝点酒。
Ahh!
呼。
Ah, I think I've had enough actually, thank you.
啊,我觉得我已经够了,谢谢。
In fact, I'm completely pie-eyed.
实际上,我真的醉了。
In English, if someone is very drunk, we can he's pie-eyed.
在w88中文里,如果我们某人烂醉了,我们就可以说他是“pie-eyed”。
Pie-eyed. I think I need a little sleep.
烂醉的。我觉得 我要休息一会儿。
Pies. Many pies.
馅儿饼,好多馅儿饼。
Did I tell you my boss is threatening to fire me because I'm too weird?
我有没有告诉你,我老板威胁我说要朝我鱿鱼,因为我太奇葩了?
But I don't really care because I've got all my other jobs. On Monday I'm a fire eater, on Tuesdays I'm a brain surgeon, on Wednesdays I'm a clown, on Thursdays I'm an astronaut and on Fridays I'm... a traffic warden.
不过我一点也不在乎,因为我有好多其它的工作 。星期一,我是吞火魔术师;星期二,我是脑科医师;星期三,我是一个小丑;星期四我是宇航员;星期五,我是一名交通协管员。
I've got my fingers in many pies.
我有很多事情要处理。
In English, if a person has their finger in many pies it means they are involved in lots of different activities.
在w88中文中,如果说一个人“has their finger in many pies”,是指他们要处理很多不同的事项。
To have a finger in many pies.
很多事情要处理