256.Please take this elevator for the restaurant.
请乘这个电梯去餐厅。
257.This is an express elevator for the restaurant.
这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?
258.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floor,please change elevators at the 15th floor.
如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。
259.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service.
这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
260.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.
您的包将存放在行李部。
261.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain’s Desk.
您可以到行李部取您的包
262.Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags,sir
先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。
263.This is your claim tag,sir. We’ll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick it up there,please?
这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?
264.A: I’m going to check-out soon. Could you pick up my luggage,please
我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?
B: Certainly,sir. We’ll send a bellman immediately. May I have your room number,please?
没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,请问您的房号是多少?
265.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailand,please?
这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?
266.Do you have EMS in the hotel?
饭店里有特快专递服务吗?
267.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France
请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?
268.What’s the surcharge on this express letter,please?
这封快信的附加费是多少?
269.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?
你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?
270.I’ll have to weigh it first,it’s a little overweight. You’ll have to pay extra.
我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。
271.What’s the postage for this parcel to Xian,please?
请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?
272.Let me weight it first,10 Yuan,please.
让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。