51. I'm Ticklish
51.我很怕痒
Maxie! Do something!
马克西!做点什么!
Jack! That marker isn't yours.
杰克!魔笔不是你的。
It's mine! So please give it back!
是我的!所以,请把它还给我!
No! Betty gave it to me! So it's mine now!
不!贝蒂把它给我了!所以这是我的了!
Jack! Betty didn't give it to you.
杰克!贝蒂并没有把它送给你。
She asked you to keep it in a safe place.
她叫你把魔笔放在一个安全的地方。
Hmmm.... What shall I make now?
嗯....我现在要做什么呢?
Oh, I know! I need to get ready for my new home!
噢我知道!我需要准备好我的新家!
Where is your new home? Where are you going, Jack?
哪里是你的新家?你要去哪儿,杰克?
Well.... Hee hee, hee hee hee.
嗯....嘻嘻,嘻嘻。
Taco! Keep moving!
塔可!继续移动!
Stop that!... Hee hee hee... I'll bite… ha ha HA HA!
住手!...嘻嘻嘻......我会咬......哈哈哈哈!
Taco! Jack is ticklish.
塔可!杰克怕痒。
Keep tickling him!
继续挠他!
I'm ticklish! Stop... Ha ha ha! Whoaaa! HA HA HA!
我怕痒!停止......哈哈哈! 喔喔喔!哈哈哈!
There! Now you can't bite us! Maxie! The truck is stopping. Where are we, Jack?
那里!现在你不能咬我们!马克西!卡车停来。我们在哪儿,杰克?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Where?
哪里?
Do you promise not to bite us?
你保证不咬我们吗?
Will you be nice?
你会友好吗?
Ouch! That hurt! My lips are all red now.
哎哟!好疼!我的嘴唇都红了。
Where are you going, Jack?
你要去哪儿,杰克?
Me? To my new home! Hawaii!
我?去我的新家!夏威夷!