w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 5-1-2 会议准备 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-28发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第五章 商务会议,Unit 01会议准备,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

5-1-2会议准备.jpg
5-1-2 Preparation for Conference (2)

5-1-2 会议准备 (二)

David: Right, I have this meeting to fix the details for the Annual Europe Sales Conference. Basically we've got three issues to decide: firstly the date, secondly the location and finally the conference facilities. Let's start with the date. What's your view, Tony?

大卫:好吧,本次会议的目的是确定一下欧洲销售年会的细节。我们要确定三个基本问题:日期、地点和会议设施。我们先来确定一下日期,托尼,你有什么看法?

Tony: I think we're going to have to settle for September--probably the first weekend. I've had a look at the schedule. There's a big trade fair coming up in July--most of the sales people will be there. August is out--most of the sales teams are taking their holidays then.

托尼:我想我们不得不把时间定在九月份,可能是第一个周末。我已经看了日程表,七月份将举行一次大型的商品交易会,绝大多数销售人员都会出席这次交易会。八月份不合适,因为多数销售人员那时正在休假。

Jack: Excuse me, Tony. David, I've just been looking at your diary. That first week in September you're flying out to Japan.

杰克:托尼,请允许我打断一下。大卫,我刚刚看过你的日程,九月的第一周你要飞往日本。

David: When do I get back?

大卫:我什么时候回来?

Jack: Well, you are booked on a flight back to New York on Friday evening. Hardly time to get over to Chicago for the weekend.

嗯,你被安排乘飞机于周五晚上返回纽约。几乎没有时间在那个周末赶回芝加哥。

David: You're right. Tony, why can't we make it the second weekend in September? That's the...

大卫:说得也是。托尼,我们还是把会议订在九月的第二个周末?也就是……

Jack: 15th and 16th.

杰克:15号和16号。

Tony: It'll be very difficult. I have to say, the second weekend in September is pretty busy. Most of the team will be involved in the launch of the new product.

托尼:这很难啊。我得说,九月的第二周是相当忙碌的。团队的大多数人都在忙着新产品上市。

David: Of course, I was forgetting. What about the third weekend? Jack, when do I leave for Tokyo?

大卫:是啊,我忘记了。那么,第三个周末怎么样?杰克,我什么时候动身去东京?

Jack: Well, you're flying out on the Monday morning from JFK.

杰克:嗯,您将于周一早晨于肯尼迪机场乘飞机出发。

David: Is there any reason why I shouldn't take a flight from Chicago instead?

大卫:我为什么不能乘坐由芝加哥起飞的航班呢?

Jack: I don't see any problem.

杰克:没问题。

David: Right. Tony, what about the third weekend--that's the 22nd and 23rd?

大卫:好的,托尼,我们把会议订在第三个周末怎么样,也就是22号和23号。

Tony: That looks OK. Of course, I'll have to confirm it with Peter.

托尼:好的。当然了,我还要和彼得再确认一下。

David: Sure. Get back to us as soon as possible. Now, what about the location? Tony, any idea?

大卫:当然了,尽快回来通知我们。那么,地点定在哪里?托尼,你有什么建议吗?

Tony: Yes, I think I've found the ideal spot--just outside Chicago, not far from the airport. It's called the Swallow Hotel.

托尼:哦,我已经找到了一个非常理想的地点——就在芝加哥郊外,离机场不远的燕子酒店。

David: That sounds great. How much is it going to cost us?

大卫:听起来不错。要多少钱?

Tony: Well, we're working to a budget of US$180 per delegate for the weekend and I reckon we can get this place for less.

托尼:嗯,周末每位与会代表的预算是180美元,但我想这家饭店花不了那么多。

David: Good. Does that include everything? 

大卫:好的,一切全包了吗?

Tony: Yes. All inclusive.

托尼:是的,一切全包在内。

David: Great. Look, I have to go now. Can I leave you with Jack to sort out the details?

大卫:太好了,哦,我该走了。细节方面你再和杰克商谈一下好吗? 

 

实用情景句型

1. Right, I have this meeting to fix the details for the Annual Europe Sales Conference.

好吧,本次会议的目的是确定一下欧洲销售年会的细节。

The purpose of this meeting is to plan ahead for next year's marketing strategy.

这次会议的主要目的是要为明年的营销策略做准备。

To resolve the issue of quality, we called this meeting.

为了解决质量问题,我们召集了这次会议。

The subject of the meeting is to discuss the marketing campaign.

这次会议的主题是讨论营销运动。

For today's meeting, we want to discuss how to strengthen our position in the market.

今天的会议,我们想要讨论一下如何稳定我们在市场中的地位。

This is a kick-off meeting for the new program.

这是此项新项目的启动会议。

I hope that this conference will offer an opportunity for all participants to form personal ties.

我希望这次会议可以为大家提供相互了解的平台。

2. What's your view, Tony?

托尼,你有什么看法?

What's your opinion, Tony?

托尼,你有什么看法?

May I have your point, Tony?

托尼,你有什么看法?

Can you say something about your perspectives, Tony?

托尼,你有什么看法?

3. There's a big trade fair coming up in July.

七月份将举行一次大型的商品交易会。

We'll let you know if any vacancies come up.

一有空缺我们就通知你。

The question is bound to come up at the meeting.

会上必然要讨论这个问题。

4. Excuse me, Tony.

托尼,请允许我打断一下。

I wonder if I could come in here.

我可否插一句?

Sorry to interrupt you.

抱歉打断你一下。

Sorry to butt in.

请允许我打断一下。

Excuse me. Could I just say a word.

对不起,我能说一句吗?

Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to say something.

很抱歉打断你,我只是想谈两句。

Mr. Green, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but we would like to hear some other opinions.

格林先生,很抱歉打断您的演讲,但是我们想听听其他人在这一点上的看法。

If I can just interrupt for a moment, I'd like to make this point clear.

允许我打断片刻,我想明确这一点。

5. Hardly time to get over to Chicago for the weekend.

几乎没有时间在那个周末赶回芝加哥。

There's almost no time for you to get over to Chicago for the weekend.

几乎没有时间在那个周末赶回芝加哥。

Can you get over to my place and then we'll go to the party together?

你能到我这儿来吗?然后我们一起去参加那个聚会。

6. Most of the team will be involved in the launch of the new product.

团队中的大多数人都在忙着新产品上市。

Most of the team will engage themselves in the launch of the new product.

团队中的大多数人都在忙着新产品上市。

Most of the team will be busy about the launch of the new product.

团队中的大多数人都在忙着新产品上市。

Most of the team will be busy launching the new product.

团队中的大多数人都在忙着新产品上市。

7. Get back to us as soon as possible.

尽快回来通知我们。

Please inform us as soon as possible.

请尽快通知我们。

Please notify us as soon as possible.

请尽快通知我们。

Please give us notification as soon as possible.

请尽快通知我们。

I will send meeting notices to the different departments.

我负责把会议通知发给各个部门。

Would you please ask Mr. Wang to attend this meeting?

你请王先生也来参加这个会议好吗?

I came to inform you that a meeting is scheduled at 3 o'clock this afternoon. The president would like you to report on our department's earnings for the last 2 months.
 

我来通知您今天下午三点开会。总裁要您汇报我们部门近两个月的收入情况。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行