英语单词

商务口语外贸英语英语合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸英语Chapter 3-3-2 商业广告 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-12-08发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸英语,商贸口语,看这本就够了。第三章 商务宣传,Unit 03商业广告,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

3-3-2商业广告.jpg
3-3-2 Commercial Advertisement (2)

3-3-2 商业广告 (二)

David: Good morning, Nancy. How are you today?

大卫:早上好,南希。你今天过得怎么样?

Nancy: I'm doing fine. How about you?

南希:不错。你呢?

David: Great, thanks. So, what's the status of our advertising campaign?

大卫:很好,谢谢。嗯,我们公司的广告宣传进行得怎么样了?

Nancy: We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan. As I mentioned before, it'll be a national campaign starting next month.

南希:我们已经做了一些策略筹划。我们认为有了一个不错的计划。正如我以前所提到的,下个月将开始一个全国性的宣传活动。

David: What media do you plan to use?

大卫:你们计划采用什么媒体?

Nancy: We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, well have 40-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks. At the same time, we'll do 15-second radio commercials 3 times a day in selected cities with large populations. Finally, we'll have some outdoor ads using billboards near main entrances to big cities.

南希:我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。首先,我们在电视上做持续三个星期的广告,每天一次,时间为40秒钟。同时,我们还会在被选中的人口较多的城市的电台广播中宣传, 每天三次,每次时间为15秒钟。最后,我们还会有一些户外宣传活动,在大城市的主要入口处树立广告牌。

David: I think the number of advertisements is more important than the size.

大卫:我觉得广告次数比广告规模更重要。

Nancy: Yes.

南希:确实如此。

David: What style will the ads use?

大卫:广告将采取什么样的风格?

Nancy: We're focusing on a slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich.

南希:我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面,告诉你只要吃一个冰淇淋三明治就能消除夏日炎热。 

David: Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?

大卫:似乎是个理想的方案。我们会有新的口号吗?

Nancy: Definitely. The advertising agency's working on that right now. They'll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.

南希:当然。广告代理商正在设计呢。这个周末会出台一些新的策划。

David: Sounds like we'll have a winner on our hands.

大卫:听起来我们将会成为一个大贏家!

Nancy: But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

南希:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其他妙计。

David: Oh, that sounds interesting! What tricks have you thought about?

大卫:哦,听起来很有趣!你想到了什么妙计?

Nancy: If our commercials on the three kinds of media don't work out very well, we'll consider newspapers and magazines.

南希:如果我们在这三种媒体上的广告效果不是很好,我们将考虑在报纸和杂志上做广告。

David: What are your plans?

大卫:你们的计划是怎么样的?

Nancy: We'll run newspaper and magazine ads to help create broad brand recognition. We'll take out full-page ads for two large trade magazines, and put the same fullpage ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

南希:我们将在报纸和杂志上做广告,以助于创造品牌的广泛声誉。我们将在两家大的商业杂志上刊登全版广告,并在三家主要报纸的周日版上刊登同样的全版广告。

David: Great! All the ideas are fantastic. I'm sure this new ice-cream sandwich will soon become very popular.

大卫:不错!所有的想法都很妙。我相信这款新的冰激凌三明治很快将十分受欢迎。

 

实用情景句型

1. What's the status of our advertising campaign?

我们公司的广告宣传进行得怎么样了?

What is your financial status now?

你现在的经济状况怎样?

2. We think we've come up with a good plan.

我们认为有了一个不错的计划。

We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage.

我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。

We'll run billboard and newspaper ads to help create brand recognition.

我们将刊登路牌广告及报纸广告来帮助创造品牌声誉。

We'll take out full-page ads for two large trade magazines, and put the same full-page ad on the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

我们将在两家大的商业杂志上刊登全版广告,并在三家主要报纸的周日版上刊登同样的全版广告。

We'll put some ads on the Internet to attract the young generation's attention.

我们将在因特网上刊登广告来吸引年轻一代的注意。

3. We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage.

我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。

We've decided to use a variety of media to full-scale.

我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面

4. I think the number of advertisements is more important than the size.

我觉得广告次数比广告规模更重要。

I think frequency is better than size.

我觉得广告次数比广告规模更重要。

I think frequency is more important than the scale.

我觉得广告次数比广告规模更重要。

I think the term of advertisements is better than the scale.

我觉得广告次数比广告规模更重要。

5. What style will the ads use?

广告将采取什么样的风格?

What style will the ads adopt?

广告应该采取什么样的风格?

What kind of style should be used in the ads?

广告应该采取什么样的风格?

What kind of style should we adopt in the ads?

广告应该采取什么样的风格?

What style should be designed for the ads?

广告应该采取什么样的风格?

6. We're focusing on a slice of life.

我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面。

We're paying attention to daily life.

我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面。

We're concentrating on slice of life. 

我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面。

We're drawing the attention of daily life.


我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面。

7. Will we have a new slogan?

我们会有新的口号吗?

Do we have a new slogan?

我们会有新的口号吗?

Have we got a new slogan?

我们会有新的口号吗?

Is there a new slogan?

我们会有新的口号吗?

8. Sounds like we'll have a winner on our hands.

听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家!

Sounds like we'll be a big winner.

听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家!

9. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

所以我还有很多其他妙计。

So I have a plenty of other great ideas as well.
 

所以我还有很多其他妙计。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸英语排行