w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 2-3-2 还价还盘 实用对话及情景句(二)

cocotang 于2016-11-20发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第二章 贸易实务,Unit 03还价还盘,实用对话及情景句(二),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

2-3-2还价还盘.jpg
2-3-2 Counter-Offer

2-3-2 还价还盘

Mr. Smith: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Wang. We can't make any further concessions.

史密斯先生:王先生,这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

Mr. Wang: If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off!

王先生:如果是这样的话,那就没有必要再谈下去了,我们是不是干脆放弃这笔生意算了!

Mr. Smith: What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

史密斯先生:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你方提出的水平,差距太大了。

Mr. Wang: I think it is unwise for either of us to insist on our own price. How about meeting each other half way and each making a further concession so that business can be concluded?

王先生:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相做出让步?各方都再让一半,生意就能成交了。

Mr. Smith: What is your proposal?

史密斯先生:你的建议是……?

Mr. Wang: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we can accept. When I suggested we meet each other half way, I meant it literally.

王先生:你方提出的单价比我们可以接受的价格高出100美元,我说的各让一半,是名副其实的一半。

Mr. Smith: Do you mean to suggest that we have to make a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible!

史密斯先生:你是说让我们再减价50美元吗?办不到!

Mr. Wang: What would you suggest?

王先生:你的意见呢?

Mr. Smith: The best we can do will be a reduction of another 30 dollars. That'll definitely be rock-bottom.

史密斯先生:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可真是最低价了。

Mr. Wang: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars to be covered. Let's meet each other half way once more, then the gap will be closed and our business will be completed.

王先生:这样还剩下20美元的差额呀。我们再一次各让一半吧。这样差额就可以消除,生意也做成了。

Mr. Smith: You certainly have a way of talking me into it. All right, let's meet half way again.

史密斯先生:你真有办法,把我说服了。好吧,我们再各让一半。

Mr. Wang: I'm glad we've come to an agreement on price. We'll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.

王先生:双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。在下一次谈判中,我们再研究其他条款。

Mr. Smith: Yes, there's one other point I wish to clear up.

史密斯先生:好,不过我还想澄清另一个问题。

Mr. Wang: What is it?

王先生:什么事?

Mr. Smith: My friends in business circles all seem to be of the opinion that the Chinese import and export corporations have become more flexible in doing business recently.

史密斯先生:商界的许多朋友好像觉得中国的进出□公司在贸易中的做法最近更加灵活了。

Mr. Wang: Yes, they're right. In fact, we have either restored or adopted international practices in our foreign trade.

王先生:正是这样。事实上,最近我们在国际贸易中恢复和采用了国际惯例和习惯做法。

Mr. Smith: I'm glad to hear that. With a view to expanding and further enhancing the bilateral relations between our two parties, and in particular, exchanging timely views on specific problems in the?execution and enforcement of contracts, is it possible for us to have a representative that could stay permanently in Beijing?

史密斯先生:听到这一点,我很高兴,为了发展和巩固我们双边的关系,特别是为了在执行合同的过程中就具体问题及时交换意见,我们能不能派出代表常驻北京?

Mr. Wang: Basically speaking, yes. We welcome the establishment of representative offices by foreign companies in Beijing. Of course, there are more details to be attended to. We cannot settle it in a few words.

王先生:原则上讲,我们欢迎外国公司在北京设立代表处,当然还需要考虑到一些细节问题,我们是不能用三言两语就能清楚的。

Mr. Smith: Yes, of course. I'll call my home office tonight and let them know about it. When do we meet again?

史密斯先生:那当然。我今天晚上给国内公司打长途电话,向他们报告这件事,我们下一次在什么时候碰头?

Mr. Wang: How about tomorrow morning at 9:00?

王先生:明天上午9点钟怎么样?

Mr. Smith: Good. I'll come back tomorrow, and we can then discuss it more specifically.

史密斯先生:好,我明天再来,这样可以更具体地讨论这件事。

 

实用情景句型

This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Wang. We can't make any further concessions.

王先生,这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

This is our best quotation. I am afraid we can't go any further.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

This is our lowest quotation. I am afraid we can't go any further.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

There is no room for reduction because this is our lowest quotation.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

That's the best we can do. We can't take less.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

That's the lowest price we can offer. We can't move any further.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

Our price has already been to its lowest level. We can't go any further.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

We have already cut the price very fine. We can't go any further.

这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让步了。

This is our last quotation. I am afraid we can't go any further.

这是我方的最终价格,不能再让了。?

2. If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了。

If that's the case, there will be no necessity in further discussion.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了。

If that's the case, there will not be necessary in further discussion.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了。

If that's the case, there is no room for us to discuss further.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了。

If that's the case, there will be no point in further discussion.

如果是这样的话,我们没必要再谈下去了。

3. We might as well call the whole deal off!

我们是不是干脆放弃这笔生意算了!

We might as well drop the business!

我们干脆取消这笔生意算了!

We might as well cancel the deal!

我们干脆取消这笔生意算了!

We might as well stop the deal!

我们干脆取消这笔生意算了!

Please call your dog off-it's frightening the children.

请把你的狗叫开,已经吓着孩子了。

4. I think it is unwise for either of us to insist on our own price.

我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

I don't think it is wise for both us to insist on our respective price.

我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on our own price.

我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

I think it is unwise for us to hold on our price.

我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

5. You certainly have a way of talking me into it.

你真有办法,把我说服了。

You certainly have a way of talking me over to it.

你真有办法,把我说服了。

You certainly have a way of making me convinced.

你真有办法,把我说服了。

You certainly have a way of persuading me to accept it.

你真有办法,把我说服了。

I tried to talk her out of coming.

我尽量劝她不要来。

We finally managed to talk them over / round (to our way of thinking).

我们终于设法说服他们接受了(我们的想法)。

6. There's one other point I wish to clear up.

不过我还想澄清另一个问题。

There's another point I wish to clarify.

我还想澄清另一个问题。

There's one other point I wish to settle.

我还想澄清另一个问题。

7. Of course, there are more details to be attended to.

当然还需要考虑到一些细节问题。

Of course, we have more details to look out.

当然还需要考虑一些细节问题。

Of course, we have to pay attention to more details.

当然还需要考虑一些细节问题。

I have my business to attend to.

我要照料我的生意。

We have another event to attend on the same day.
 

那天我们还有其他活动要参加。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行