w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 1-9-1 离别在即 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-13发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 09离别在即,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-9-1离别在即.jpg
1-9-1 Parting (1)

1-9-1 离别在即 (一)

Mr. Brown: How time flies! Mr. Zhang, I must say good-bye to you and all the friends present.

布朗先生:时间过得真快呀!张先生,我必须要向你和在场的诸位告别了。

Mr. Zhang: We'll be sorry to see you leave.

张先生:您要走了,我们很舍不得。

Mr. Brown: Well, life is just like that!

布朗先生:唉,生活就是这样。

Mr. Zhang: I suppose it cannot be helped. Is there anything I can do for you before your departure?

张先生:就不能晩点走吗?启程之前还要我帮忙做些什么吗?

Mr. Brown: No, thank you for all the trouble you have taken. You and the others have been very considerate and helpful.

布朗先生:没有了。连日来给你们增添了许多麻烦,太谢谢了,你和其他诸位考虑得很周到,帮了我很大的忙。

Mr. Zhang: Don't mention it. It's a pleasure to help you, Mr. Brown.

张先生:别那么说,布朗先生,能够帮助您,我们感到很高兴。

Mr. Qi: Here is your plane ticket, Mr. Brown. The plane will take off at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

齐先生:布朗先生,这是您的机票。飞机在明天上午九点半起飞。

Mr. Brown: Thank you. What time should I check in?

布朗先生:谢谢,我该什么时间办理登机手续?

Mr. Qi: I suppose you'll have to be at the airport by 8:30 at the latest so as to go through customs and other things before the plane takes off.

齐先生:我想您最迟得在八点半到达机场,以便在飞机起飞前办理通关和其他手续。

Mr. Brown: How long will it take from the hotel to the airport that time of the day?

布朗先生:上午那会儿从宾馆到机场要多久?

Mr. Qi: An hour or so. Don't worry. Just have your things packed up and wait in the room. I'll come to the hotel to pick you up around 7:30.

齐先生:大概一个小时。别担心,您把行李整理好,在房间里等我。我七点半左右开车到宾馆接你。

Mr. Brown: That's perfectly all right. I'll be ready.

布朗先生:好极了,我会准备好的。

Mr. Zhang: Well, it's getting late. I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. You'll be having a tiring journey tomorrow.

张先生:好吧,时间不早了。我想您今晩要好好休息,明天的旅程一定会很辛苦的。

Mr. Brown: Right. Thank you.

布朗先生:好,谢谢。

 

实用情景句型

1. How time flies!

时间过得真快呀!

Time flies!

时间过得真快呀!

Time elapses so quickly!

时间过得真快呀!

2. We'll be sorry to see you leave.

你要走了我们很舍不得。

It's a pity you're leaving so soon.

真遗憾你这么快就要走了。

We're sorry that you couldn't stay longer.

您不能多留几天,真遗憾。

I'm sorry you're unable to stay in Beijing a little bit longer.

您未能在北京多待一些日子,为此我感到遗憾。

When did you leave yesterday evening?

昨天晚上你几点离开的?

He has been off for about one hour.

1个小时之前,他已离开了。

3. I suppose it cannot be helped.

就不能晚点走吗?

I suppose we can do nothing about it.

就不能晚点走吗?

But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在这儿多待一两天吗?

4. Thank you for all the trouble you have taken.

连日来给你们増加了许多麻烦,太谢谢了。

Sorry to have troubled you for such a long time.

很抱歉打扰你们那么长时间。

I'd like to thank you for looking after me so well.

非常感谢你对我无微不至的照顾。

I'd like to say thanks for taking good care of me.

非常感谢你对我无微不至的照顾。

I'd like to say how grateful I am for your kind help.

非常感谢你对我无微不至的照顾。

5. You and the others have been very considerate and helpful.

你和其他诸位考虑得很周到,帮了我很大的忙。

It was considerate of you not to play piano while I was asleep.

在我睡觉时你不弹钢琴,真是体贴入微。

6. Don't mention it.

别那么说。

You are welcome.

不用谢。

Not at all.

不用谢。

It's my pleasure.

我非常乐意。

It was a pleasure to work with you.

很高兴跟您一起工作。

7. Here is your plane ticket,Mr. Brown.

布朗先生,这是您的机票。

Yesterday he booked a first-class ticket.

昨天他订了一张头等舱机票。

To save time, he booked an open return ticket.

为了省时间,他预订了一张回程不定期的往返机票。

Do you want to book a one-way ticket?

您想订一张单程机票吗?

8. I suppose you'll have to be at the airport by 8:30 at the latest so as to go through customs and other things before the plane takes off.

我想您最迟得在八点半到达机场,以便在飞机起飞前办理通关和其他手续。

You must arrive at the airport an hour before the departure time.
 

您必须在起飞前一小时到达机场。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行