w88中文单词

商务外贸w88中文w88中文合同BEC考试商务实战商务谈判商务信函商务词汇商务礼仪商务会议

美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文Chapter 1-4-1 建立业务关系 实用对话及情景句(一)

cocotang 于2016-11-03发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
美国人这样说商务外贸w88中文,商贸,看这本就够了。第一章 商务往来,Unit 04建立业务关系,实用对话及情景句(一),含MP3下载及中英同步字幕。
    小Ew88中文欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

1-4-1建立业务联系.jpg
1-4-1 Establishing Business Relations (1)

1-4-1 建立业务关系 (一)

Mr. Smith: Good morning. My name is Smith. I'm from Canada. Here is my card.

史密斯先生:早上好,我叫史密斯,加拿大人,这是我的名片。

Mr. Lee: Thank you. Pleased to meet you, Mr. Smith. My name is Jason Lee, the representative of Hong Da Textiles Import and Export Company.

李先生:谢谢。史密斯先生,很高兴见到您。我叫杰森·李,是宏达纺织品进出口公司的代表。

Mr. Smith: Pleased to meet you too. Mr. Lee, I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to China. I must say I have been much impressed by your friendly people.

史密斯先生:见到您我也很高兴,李先生。我每年做生意走过许多地方,但是,到中国来还是头一次。友好的中国人给了我深刻的印象。

Mr. Lee: Thank you for saying so. Have you seen the exhibition halls? On display are most of our products, such as silks, cotton piece goods and garments.

李先生:谢谢您的称赞。您参观过展览厅吗?我们大部分产品在那里展出,如丝绸、棉质布匹和服装等。

Mr. Smith: Oh, yes. I had a look yesterday. I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design. The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your company handles.

史密斯先生:是的,昨天我去看了,有些产品质量很好,设计美观。展览会成功地向我介绍了贵公司所经营的产品情况。

Mr. Lee: Our silks are known for their good quality. They are one of our traditional exports. Silk blouses are brightly coloured beautifully designed. They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.

李先生:我们的丝绸是以品质出名的。丝绸是我们的传统出口商品之一。丝绸女衬衫色彩鲜艳,设计美观,在国外很受欢迎,需求量很大。

Mr. Smith: Some of them seem to be of the latest style. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in line. We wish to establish relations with you.

史密斯先生:有些看来还是最新的式样。我感到我们在这方面可以做不少买卖。我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。

Mr. Lee: Your desire coincides with ours.

李先生:我们双方的愿望是一致的。

Mr. Smith: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.

史密斯先生:关于我们的财务状况、信用和声誉,您可向当地商会或咨询社进行了解。

Mr. Lee: Thank you for your information. As you know, we always trade with various companies on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

李先生:感谢您提供的情况。正如您所知道的,我们一向在平等互利的基础上同各种公司进行贸易,我们之间建立业务关系将对双方有利。我相信业务关系的建立也将使我们之间的关系更为密切。

Mr. Smith: That sounds interesting. I'll send a fax home. As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific inquiry.

史密斯先生:非常令人鼓舞。我将发一份传真回去。一收到肯定的答复,我将具体询价。

Mr. Lee: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible. I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.

李先生:那时我们一定会尽快报价。我希望我们之间能做成许多生意。

Mr. Smith: So do I.

史密斯先生:我也一样。

 

实用情景句型

1. I must say I have been much impressed by your friendly people.

友好的中国人给了我深刻的印象。

I must say friendly Chinese people impress me a lot.

友好的中国人给了我深刻的印象。

I must say friendly Chinese people make a strong impression on me.

友好的中国人给了我深刻的印象。

2. I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design.

有些产品质量好,设计美观。

I found some of the exhibits have adequate quality and beautiful design.

有些产品质量好,设计美观。

I found some of the exhibits superior in quality and extraordinary in design.

有些产品质量好,设计美观。

3. Silk blouses are brightly coloured beautifully designed. They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.

丝绸女衬衫色彩鲜艳,设计美观,在国外很受欢迎,需求量很大。

We are very proud of our quality-system. Our standards are very high.

我们对我们的质量控制体系感到非常自豪。我们的标准非常高。

Our company is one of the major food makers here.

我们公司是本地主要的食品生产商之一。

Our goods have met with great favor home and abroad.

我们的货物在国内外都很受欢迎。

Our silk blouses have met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的真丝衬衫在国外很受欢迎,而且需求量一直很大。

4. Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望是一致的。

This is also what we hope.

这也是我们的愿望。

This is also our desire.

这也是我们的愿望。

This is our wish, too.

这也是我们的愿望。

We have the same desire.

这也是我们的愿望。

What we hope is similar.

这也是我们的愿望。

5. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

我相信业务关系的建立也将使我们之间的关系更为密切。

I believe that it will bring forth closer ties between us.

我相信业务关系的建立也将使我们之间的关系更为密切。

The Liberals wish to bring about changes in the electoral system.

自由党人想要改变选举制度。

6. I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.

我希望我们之间能做成许多生意。

I hope a lot of business will be concluded between us.

我希望我们之间能做成许多生意。

I hope a lot of business will be conducted between us.

我希望我们之间能做成许多生意。

The government is putting through some radical social reforms.
 

政府正在实行某些彻底的社会改革。
 

 1 2 下一页

外贸w88中文排行