办公室助理到机场接待客户,请看下面接机后,两人聊旅行和后面的商务计划的w88中文对话。
露西:
Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是玛丽?
玛丽:
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.
是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.
露西:
That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.
太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.
玛丽:
No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.
别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.
露西:
I really appreciate it.
我真的表示感激.
玛丽:
Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.
一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.
露西:
Does the conference begin tomorrow?
会议明天开始吗?
玛丽:
Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.
是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.
露西:
That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.
真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.
玛丽:
It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.
这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.