UNIT 01 Task 7 (2)
第一单元 任务7(2)
Receptionist: Hello, Star Cars International.
你好,这里是星星汽车国际有限公司。
Mark Wheeler: Hello. Is Mr. Sheridan there, please? This is Mark Wheeler from Motor Systems UK.
你好,请问Sheridan先生在吗?我是英国动力系统公司的Mark Wheeler。
Receptionist: Hold on ... he's not answering his phone. I'll try and find out where he is...
稍等...他没有接电话。我去看看他在哪。
Nick Sheridan: Hello, sorry to have kept you waiting.
你好,很抱歉让您久等了。
Mark Wheeler: Hello, Mr. Sheridan. It's Mark Wheeler from Motor Systems UK. You yesterday about your order for pumps and spare parts.
你好,Sheridan先生。我是英国动力系统公司的Mark Wheeler,昨天跟您谈了那批泵电机和备用零件订单的事。
Nick Sheridan: Oh yes, good. Have you been able to do anything about bringing the delivery date forward?
噢,对。订单有没有可能提前完成呢?
Mark Wheeler: Yes, I've checked with the plant, and we can send you the whole lot by the 20th of October.
可以,我和工厂确认过了。我们10月20号就能全部交货。
Nick Sheridan: Oh, that's excellent. Really good. Thanks very much. Is that definite?
那真是太棒了。真是太好了。非常感谢。您能确定吗?
Mark Wheeler: Yes, absolutely.
当然。
Nick Sheridan: Well, it'll make a lot of difference to our efficiency this end. I'm very grateful to you for arranging it.
好的,我们这次的效率会大大提高。非常感谢您为此做的安排。
Mark Wheeler: That's fine. I'll email confirmation of all the new arrangements to you right now.
不客气。我马上会把新的订单确认信息发到您的邮箱。
Nick Sheridan: Good, and once again, thank you very much for all your help.
好的,再次感谢。你们可真是帮了大忙了。
Mark Wheeler: You're welcome. I'm glad we could do it for you. Goodbye then.
不用客气。能帮到贵公司我们也很高兴。再见。
Nick Sheridan: Goodbye.
再见。