UNIT 1 (Task 2)
第一单元 (任务2)
Receptionist: Western Textiles, good morning.
早上好,这里是西部纺织公司。
Francois Bertrand: Hello. Is Bob Harrison there, please?
你好,请问Bob Harrison在吗?
Receptionist: I'll see if he's in the office. Who's calling?
我去办公室看看他在不在。请问您是?
Francois Bertrand: Francois Bertrand.
我是Francois Bertrand。
Receptionist: Please hold the line, I'll see if I can transfer you... Sorry, he's in a meeting at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?
请先别挂,我去看看能不能转接一下电话...不好意思,他现在正在开会。有什么我能帮您的吗?
Francois Bertrand:Well, I met Bob Harrison in Spain last week at the Madrid trade fair. He suggested I should call him this week. When will he be free, do you know?
上个星期我和Bob Harrison在西班牙的马德里展会上见过面。他让我这周打电话给他。你知道他什么时候开完会吗?
Receptionist: I'm afraid I don't know. Shall I ask him to call you as soon as he can?
这我恐怕不知道。我让他尽快给您回电话可以吗?
Francois Bertrand:Yes, please, that would be good.
好的,那最好了。
Receptionist: Could I have your name again, please?
您能再报一下名字吗?
Francois Bertrand:Yes, it's Francois- F-R-A-N-C-O-l-S Bertrand B-E-R-T-R-A-N-D.
好的, Francois- F-R-A-N-C-O-l-S Bertrand B-E-R-T-R-A-N-D。
Receptionist: Thank you. And your phone number?
谢谢,请问您的号码是多少?
Francois Bertrand:Yes, I'm back in France now. My number is 39 46 57 93, and I think the code from the UK is 0033, then 1 for Paris.
我现在回到法国了。我的电话号码是39465793,从英国打来的话区号应该是0033,然后再拨1就能转到巴黎。
Receptionist: Right, can I confirm the number - 0033 1 39 46 57 93.
好的,我和您确认一下号码-0033139465793.
Francois Bertrand:That's right.
没错。
Receptionist: I'll ask Bob Harrison to give you a ring as soon as he's free.
等Bob Harrison一有空我就让他给您回电话。
Francois Bertrand:Thank you very much. Goodbye.
非常感谢。再见。